After 2020’s cancellation, MWC returns to its usual Barcelona, Spain location later this year. In many ways, this is the most market-changing event of the year in the mobile communications space, and the 2021 chapter focuses on AI, creative technology, CX, startups, and future society.
Highlights to expect:
- Keynote speakers from IBM, Starling Bank, VMware, Nokia, Amdocs, ZTE, and GSMA
- Open-air garden spaces with ample ventilation for safe networking
- Key sponsors include Android, Nvidia, Wipro, Deloitte and Accenture
- 4 YFN conferences and summits designed specifically for startups
- The Global Mobile Awards (entries start in January 2021)
Over the next few weeks, we expect the full agenda spanning all of 250 conference and keynote sessions. Registrations for MWC aren’t open yet, but you can register your interest here to receive further updates.